We are a full-service environmental consulting firm, specializing in turnkey environmental solutions and environmental compliance. Our staff is the key to our success; who are professional, knowledgeable and genuinely interested in your company’s success. We are committed to providing effective, efficient and timely, environmental compliance, assessment and remediation consulting to business and industry – nationwide. This is achieved by seamlessly integrating environmental factors with business goals and objectives in order to provide our clients with practical options for environmental compliance and business success. Our operating principles revolve around the following core values:
- Integrity is paramount
- Safety is critical
- Our success is predicated on, and secondary to, our client’s success
Our highly technical and professional services include providing our clients with:
- Environmental Liability Management
- Multi-Media Compliance Audits
- Litigation Support Services/Expert Witness Testimony
- ISO 14001 Consulting and Environmental Management Systems Software
- Distressed Asset Management and Disposition
- Due Diligence Investigations for Corporate Acquisitions and Divestitures
- Brownfields Assessment and Remediation
- Soil and Groundwater Remediation System Design, Installation, Operation and Maintenance
- Phase I, Phase II, and Phase III Environmental Site Assessments
- Air Quality Permitting and Consulting
- Hazardous and Industrial Waste Management/Permitting
- Federal, State and Local Regulatory Negotiations
- Environmental Training
We are seeking an ENTRY LEVEL ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENTIST/ENGINEER to provide support on various Due Diligence projects. Experience performing Phase I Environmental Site Assessments is a plus. Candidate must be highly motivated, customer focused, and work well in a professional and team-oriented environment. Candidate must also have the ability to manage a heavy workload and travel as needed. Excellent written and verbal communication, client interaction and organizational skills, as well as proficiency with MS Office applications required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Report writing
- Develop work plans, reports and proposals for various types of investigations and assessments.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Prepares, updates and maintains various regulatory compliance plans Interact directly with federal, state, and local officials.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with operations, engineering and business development management and staff.
- Proactively plan, organize and oversee assigned work programs.
- Monitor schedules, budgets and evaluate the work of third party air contractors.
- Review and analyze results of emissions testing and environmental compliance inspections.
The minimum requirements for the position of Environmental Scientist / Engineer include a BS / MS degree in Engineering, Geology, Environmental Science or other physical science. Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows / Microsoft Office software applications is required.
Work will be split between the Houston, TX office and field. Field work will primarily be in the greater Houston area but some overnight travel may be required. The candidate must be available and able to travel and possess a valid driver’s license in good standing.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. RSB Environmental is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
: Environmental Scientist
: United States-TX-US-Houston
Job Closing Date