Asbestos Surveys are developed based on client needs, regulations, and current and anticipated property uses. The Asbestos Surveys typically include identification of suspect ACM, condition evaluation, collection of bulk samples following EPA recommended sampling guidelines, and review of building plans. If you have recently applied for a building or demolition permit in Texas, RSB Environmental can assist your firm by performing an asbestos survey according to the Texas Asbestos Health Protection Rules.
- Asbestos Abatement Project Design
- Asbestos Abatement Project Air Monitoring
- Asbestos Abatement Project Consulting
- Asbestos O&M Plans
- Commercial Building Asbestos Surveys
- Pre-Renovation Asbestos Surveys
- Pre-Mold Remediation Asbestos Surveys
- Pre-Demolition Asbestos Surveys
- Residential Asbestos Surveys and Building Material Testing
Why choose RSB Environmental for your Asbestos Survey?
Here are a few of the many reasons to choose RSB Environmental to conduct your asbestos survey in Texas.
- Professional Service
- Knowledgeable Professionals to help answer any questions
- Fast Turnaround
- Competitive Pricing
- Can Assist with Remediation if necessary
- Local Expertise