Annual Waste Summary
Report due March 1, every year
- All registered Large Quantity Generators (LQG) must submit the Annual Waste Summary electronically using STEERS (30 Texas Administrative Code, 335.9)
- We can prepare your entire report at a very low cost. Our average charge to complete an Annual Waste Summary for a facility such as yours has been approximately $950.
- We are certified by Texas Board of Professional Engineers to offer and perform engineering services in the State of Texas (Registration No. F-16311)
- Registered generators (active solid waste registrations) must submit an Industrial & Hazardous Waste Annual Waste Summary each year. The summary reports information on the amount of hazardous waste and industrial Class 1 waste generated or managed at their site during the calendar year.
- Sites that generate and manage less than 220 pounds of hazardous or Class 1 industrial waste or less than 2.2 lbs of acutely hazardous waste per month must submit an annual waste summary, but do not need to provide details regarding their waste activities. Class 1 wastes that are recycled and universal wastes do not need to be reported on an annual waste summary. Recycled hazardous waste counts toward your generator status and must be reported, but may be exempt from waste generation fees by indicating a fee exemption code on the summary.
- Large Quantity Generators, whether industrial or nonindustrial, generating more than 2,200 pounds of hazardous waste in any calendar month must submit this report electronically through STEERS. Those generating less than 2,200 pounds of hazardous waste are encouraged, but not required, to use STEERS for these required reports
- If an unregistered/inactive industrial site generates less than 220 pounds of hazardous or Class 1 industrial waste, or less than 2.2 pounds of acutely hazardous waste, it does not have to notify or report to the TCEQ.
If you desire to obtain more information, discuss more about how we can help or you want to receive a proposal, please do not hesitate to contact me at (832) 291-3473, or by email to email@example.com.