PROPERTY CONDITION ASSESSMENTS
- RSB Environmental is a leading provider of Property Condition Assessments and Commercial Building Inspections across the United States.
- We can help you with Property Condition Reports by a professional licensed engineer in compliance with ASTM E2018-15 Standards.
- Employee-owned company with the available staff and experience to complete multi-site portfolios with very short due dates.
- We provide an unbiased opinion on a building's current condition by qualified and experienced building inspectors.
WHAT OUR RECENT CLIENTS SAY ABOUT US
Nirav and his team at RSB Environmental are very helpful with our company’s environmental needs. Always courteous and informative in regards to our questions.
RSB Environmental is a great company, they are easy to work with and handle all our Environmental needs in a friendly professional way. I would recommend RSB Environmental for all your company’s environmental needs.
RSB Environmental has helped keep us in compliance with our contractual obligations at our Impound Facility that we manage for the City of San Antonio. They are always just a phone call away with any issues or questions we may have.
Very knowledgeable and thorough environmental firm. I would highly recommend.
In addition to providing Phase I ESAs, RSB Environmental provides Property Condition Assessments and Commercial Building Inspections for a wide variety of clients; including, CMBS lenders, Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac lenders, and equity clients.
Most of our reports are performed to meet the standards set within ASTM E2018-08 guidelines.
- Site Assessment
- City Building Department
Building Systems Evaluated
- HVAC Systems
- Data and Telephone
- Fire Suppression Systems
- Roof Diaphragm
- Interior Finishes
- Building Envelope
Site Improvements Evaluated
- ADA Access
Property Condition/Structural Assessment:
The scope of work for the typical Property Condition Assessment will be based upon the Client Company Scope of Work if any and the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) Standard E 2018-15. It will include the following:
- Conduct a Site reconnaissance of the Site and adjacent properties
- A review of the subject property, architectural, structural, mechanical, plumbing, and electrical systems, plus a limited review of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990.
- Interviews with people knowledgeable of the subject property.
- A review of local building and fire department records regarding the subject property.
- Opinions of probable costs to remedy Immediate Physical Deficiencies.
- Schedule of Replacement Reserves as required by the client.
- Preparation of a Property Condition Assessment Report as required by the client.
- Review records of State, Federal and Local regulatory authorities, permits, citations, violations, institutional and/or engineering controls etc. relating to the Site and adjacent properties per ASTM standards.
- Review of User provided information, including but not limited to reports, letters, correspondence and a chain of title review back to the time of Site development; to include any additional items RSB may determine to exist.
As part of this assessment, a User Questionnaire will be forwarded to the User to complete and return to RSB. This questionnaire is intended to prompt the User to provide any relevant information to RSB. Relevant information would include previous related documentation, property capital expenses, and other pertinent information.
Why Choose RSB Environmental For Your Property Condition Assessments?
- RSB Environmental has successfully completed 2000+ Property Condition Assessments nationwide for a variety of clients including CMBS lenders, Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac lenders, and equity clients, commercial real estate agents, buyers and sellers. Our staff has a combined 30 plus years of experience in all types of commercial building inspections.
- Property Condition Assessments (PCA), sometimes referred to as Property Condition Reports (PCR) are an important element of due diligence as it can identify and determine if there is a potential environmental or structural condition of the property. Headquartered in Houston, Texas we also have field offices in cities across America.
- All Property Condition Assessments are completed by experienced staff and licensed, professional engineers with a minimum of 10 years experience. Our prices are affordable and cost-effective because we are a mid-size employee owned company without the overhead and expenses of a large company.
- We have the available staff to complete multi-site portfolios nationwide with very short due dates (7-10 business days). We take pride in the fact that we provide quality Property Condition Reports for less cost than our competitors.
- RSB Environmental is the national leader in Phase I and Property Condition Assessments by volume. Most of our reports are performed to meet the standards set within ASTM E2018-08 guidelines. We can customize reports to meet individual client or agency lender’s requirements while taking the physical condition of the systems and identify any physical deficiencies or inadequacies into consideration.