- RSB is an industry leader providing affordable SWPPP stormwater management, plans and permits throughout Texas and the United States by a licensed Professional Engineer.
- We can help with NPDES Stormwater Permits and Plans as well as implement Best Management Practices (BMPs) by collecting and analyzing samples to address all requirements and keep you in compliance with NPDES-MSGP guidelines.
- Employee-owned company with low overhead and a dedicated team of experienced professionals familiar with NPDES-MSGP and SWPPP requirements allowing us to provide exceptional service at a lower price.
- Have peace of mind knowing that you are always in compliance. Never risk missing any of the required compliance items resulting in thousands of dollars in penalties and potentially bad press for your company or organization.
WHAT OUR RECENT CLIENTS SAY ABOUT US
Nirav and his team at RSB Environmental are very helpful with our company’s environmental needs. Always courteous and informative in regards to our questions.
RSB Environmental is a great company, they are easy to work with and handle all our Environmental needs in a friendly professional way. I would recommend RSB Environmental for all your company’s environmental needs.
RSB Environmental has helped keep us in compliance with our contractual obligations at our Impound Facility that we manage for the City of San Antonio. They are always just a phone call away with any issues or questions we may have.
Very knowledgeable and thorough environmental firm. I would highly recommend.
Introducing RSB Environmental's Storm Chess Program
Stormwater runoff is an important issue in stormwater compliance requiring communities and industries to rely on stormwater management contractors. Because of the complexities of stormwater issues RSB Environmental based in Houston Texas, has the experience and personnel to assist you with stormwater compliance and stormwater solutions in Texas and throughout the United States.
Getting NPDES Permit and preparing Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan is not enough! Every permit holder is required by law to implement the Best Management Practices (BMPs), collect and analyze samples and report them to the State and Local agencies.
If any of the compliance items are missing this can easily result in thousands of dollars in penalties, liability and potential litigation.
With this in mind RSB Environmental has come up with a fixed fee monthly program to address all requirements of NPDES Stormwater Permits and Plans. We call this program... Storm Chess.
Stormwater runoff can harm rivers, streams, lakes, and coastal waters. So, to protect these resources, communities, construction companies, industries, and others, use stormwater controls, known as best management practices (BMP’s). These BMP’s filter out pollutants and/or prevent pollution by controlling it at its source.
What is NPDES?
The NPDES,National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System, stormwater program regulates some stormwater discharges from three potential sources: municipal separate storm sewer systems (MS4’s), construction activities, and industrial activities. Operators of these sources might be required to obtain an NPDES permit before they can discharge stormwater. This permitting mechanism is designed to prevent stormwater runoff from washing harmful pollutants into local surface waters.
- Protection of wetlands and aquatic ecosystems,
- Improved quality of receiving water bodies,
- Conservation of water resources,
- Protection of public health, and
- Flood control.
Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) Houston and Nationwide
A SWPPP is required for compliance with the National Pollution Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) General Permit and by State/Federal Regulations. The Multi Sector Permit covers the industrial activities exposed to rainwater and runoff.
A SWPPP plan contains;
- Annual comprehensive site compliance evaluations
- Signatures on designated worksheets in accordance with the attached signatory requirements
- Quarterly site inspections of the facility
- Quarterly visual monitoring of stormwater discharges
- Analytical monitoring of stormwater discharges
- Maintenance of a rain gauge with corresponding event log on site
- Remedy by SWPPP team of all benchmark exceedances within 90 days of notification
RSB Environmental can help with:
- Stormwater Compliance (Industry and Construction)
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP)
- NPDES or State SWPermits
- City or County Stormwater Quality Permit Renewals
- Ground Water Investigation/Remediation
- Drinking/Potable Water System Compliance
- Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasures Plans
- Facility Response Plans
- Integrated Contingency Plans
- Training (such as stormwater certificate training)
- Fixed Fee All inclusive Stormwater Compliance Package (starting at $500/month)
Why Choose RSB Environmental For Your Stormwater Services?
RSB provides Outsourced Stormwater Services including a fixed fee monthly program (starting at $500 per month) to address all requirements of NPDES Stormwater Permit and Plan as required by law. We can assist you in developing a system that ensures compliancy thus avoiding costly fines and penalties.
Our team of engineers and environmental professionals will help mitigate risk by implementing Best Management Practices (BMP),collect samples, analyze and report them to the State and Local agencies. Headquartered in Houston, Texas we also have field offices in cities across America.
All SWPPP, NPDES-MSGP Stormwater Plans and Permits are completed by experienced staff and licensed, professional engineers with a minimum of 10 years experience in multiple environmental disciplines. Our prices are affordable and cost-effective because we are a mid-size employee owned company without the overhead and expenses of a large company.
At RSB Environmental we recognize that cost reductions occur through proactive compliance with relevant health, safety and environmental regulations that can improve your lost incident rate, reduce accidents and let you plan for environmental issues. We have developed a new concept in environmental health and safety consulting services at a fraction of the cost. Stormwater compliance is now affordable.
RSB has conducted Stormwater Compliance projects nationwide. Please feel free to call us at 1-877-727-7412 or request a quote online to get a site-specific price for your property. We serve clients in Houston, all of Texas and nationwide.