MULTI-MEDIA ENVIRONMENTAL COMPLIANCE AUDITS
- RSB Environmental is the leading expert in Multimedia Compliance Audits and has conducted the most environmental site assessments by volume in the nation.
- We can help evaluate your facility's various processes, chemicals used as well as compliance requirements, options and alternatives for all media, soil, air, water and waste.
- Employee-owned company with the available staff and experience to complete multi-site indutrial facility audits cost-effectively with very short due dates.
- Multi-Media Environmental audits and compliance reviews are completed by certified Professional Engineers with a minimum 10-year's experience.
WHAT OUR RECENT CLIENTS SAY ABOUT US
Nirav and his team at RSB Environmental are very helpful with our company’s environmental needs. Always courteous and informative in regards to our questions.
RSB Environmental is a great company, they are easy to work with and handle all our Environmental needs in a friendly professional way. I would recommend RSB Environmental for all your company’s environmental needs.
RSB Environmental has helped keep us in compliance with our contractual obligations at our Impound Facility that we manage for the City of San Antonio. They are always just a phone call away with any issues or questions we may have.
Very knowledgeable and thorough environmental firm. I would highly recommend.
Soil, air, water, waste – for most industrial facilities these media are intertwined. A comprehensive review of all media often provides options and alternatives for cost savings/risk reduction that may not be recognized independently.
Furthermore, multi-media compliance audits have proven to be valuable benchmarks and measurement tools for environmental improvements and cost reductions.
Under the Multimedia Audit, RSB conducts a detail evaluation of the various processes performed at the facility, the chemicals used and the various pieces of equipment processing those chemicals as well as emissions, from both process and fugitives on site sources.
Review for compliance is done for oil water separators, underground storage tanks, onsite sewage facilities, and waste water discharge catchments etc.
A review of the site toxic substances and Emergency Planning and Right to Know standards is also performed. Additionally, evaluation for the any applicable air permits needed to operate is completed.
Typical scope of work includes the following regulatory area for audit as applicable:
- Waste Management and Waste Minimization
- Non-hazardous Solid Waste Handling
- Recyclables handling
- Hazardous Waste Management & Transportation
- Universal Waste Program
- Waste Minimizations Plan
- Regulatory Reporting and Agency Inspections
- Oil and Hazardous Substance Storage
- Aboveground Storage Tanks
- Underground Storage Tanks
- Container and Drum Storage
- Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasures (SPCC)
- Pesticides and Toxic Substances
- Pesticides and Herbicides Handling
- Toxic Substances
- Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCB)
- Asbestos Containing Materials (ACM)
- Water Protection Programs
- Wastewater discharge permits
- Stormwater permit
- Drinking water standards
- Ground water pollution prevention
- Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act (EPCRA)
- Emergency Planning and Release Notification
- Emergency and Hazardous Chemical Inventory Reporting
- Toxic Chemicals Release Reporting
- Air Pollution Control
- Emission Sources
- Emissions Permits and License Requirements
- Emissions Release Management
- Stratospheric Ozone Management
- Regulatory Agency Compliance and Inspections
- Regulatory Database
- Database search results
Why Choose RSB Environmental For Your Multi-Media Compliance Audits?
- RSB Environmental has successfully completed 2000+ Environmental Site Assessments in Houston and nationwide for a variety of clients including lenders, commercial real estate agents, buyers and sellers. Our staff has a combined 30 plus years of experience in all types of Multi-Media Evaluations.
- Multi-Media compliance is an important part of due diligence as it can identify and determine if there is a potential environmental condition at the property. Headquartered in Houston, Texas we also have field offices in cities across America.
- All Multi-Media Site Assessments are completed by experienced staff and licensed, professional engineers with a minimum of 10 years experience. Our prices are affordable and cost-effective because we are a mid-size employee owned company without the overhead and expenses of a large company.
- We have the available staff to complete multi-site portfolios nationwide with very short due dates (7-10 business days). We take pride in the fact that we provide quality Phase One ESA Reports for less cost than our competitors.
- RSB prepares and submits reports for each location documenting the compliance audit, site observations and any discrepancies or areas of noncompliance. Should noncompliance issues be observed or found, RSB also offers recommendations along with the applicable regulatory citation.
- We have the available staff to complete multi-site portfolios nationwide with very short due dates. We take pride in the fact that we provide quality Multi-Media Reports for less cost than our competitors.
Our Service Areas
RSB Environmental is capable and experienced in conducting these multimedia audits anywhere in North America.