About the job
We are looking for a successful salesperson, interested in a flexible opportunity, who is not afraid to meet new people and wants to work with a fast-growing full-service environmental consulting firm, specializing in turnkey environmental solutions. You have been responsible for generating your own leads and converting these leads into customers. As a salesperson you have regularly exceeded your sales quota.
We work with companies in a wide range of industries, which means we need a quick learner who doesn’t shy away from a challenge. Prior successes selling environmental consulting services to C-level within Fortune 500 firms. You will be finding business, the developing relationships, selling consultatively, and closing the sales.
The ideal candidate will prospect and generate new commercial business as well as perform outreach (Cold-Calls) in the field to generate new permanent sales. This candidate should be able to support existing clients and have an ability to conduct product demonstrations.
- Identify leads, manage prospects and acquire new business
- Required to maintain CRM data and track deals throughout the sales process
- Service existing clients
- Effectively demonstrate product line
- Meet established goals for territory development and sales quotas
- Must develop and executing territory sales strategies
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in outside sales with strong track record of success
- Experience in Environmental and Safety Consulting industry required
- Proven presentation, negotiation, and closing skills