Wastewater Maintenance Services and Treatment Plant Operations
Request a free custom quote or call 1-800-304-6517
WHAT OUR RECENT CLIENTS SAY ABOUT US
Nirav and his team at RSB Environmental are very helpful with our company’s environmental needs. Always courteous and informative in regards to our questions.
RSB Environmental is a great company, they are easy to work with and handle all our Environmental needs in a friendly professional way. I would recommend RSB Environmental for all your company’s environmental needs.
ENVIRONMENTAL AUDIT AND REPORTING
TCEQ Wastewater Operation Company Registration No. OC000204.
Our Registrations and Certifications
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do we need to treat wastewater?
Wastewater treatment has become a much more common practice in recent years. The need for this type of service is not limited to just one reason, but several considerations contribute toward its implementation and maintenance including environmental concerns like pollution from residential waste.
- It helps preserve the environment
- Protects Human Health
- Alleviates water scarcity
What are the three stages of wastewater treatment?
- Primary Treatment is a series of physical processes that primarily uses filtration and settling to remove larger solid particles from wastewater.
- Secondary Treatment uses bacterial processes rather than physical ones. It uses beneficial microorganisms to break down more of the solid impurities in the wastewater.
- Tertiary Treatment of wastewater is designed to remove phosphates and nitrates from the water supply. Tertiary treatment of wastewater occurs when water is going to be recycled or sent to the sewer network.
How do wastewater treatment plants work?
The wastewater enters an aeration tank, where it is mixed with sludge. Air is then pumped into the aeration tank to facilitate the growth of bacteria and other small organisms within the sludge. The bacteria and other microorganisms break down the organic matter in the water into harmless byproducts.