Last updated: [April 14, 2023]
Information Collection and Use
We collect several types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our services. The types of information we collect may include:
- Personal Information: such as your name, email address, phone number, and company name when you request information, subscribe to our newsletter, or communicate with us.
- Usage Data: such as your IP address, browser type, browser version, pages you visit on our website, and other diagnostic data.
How We Use Your Information
We use the collected information for various purposes, including:
- To provide and maintain our services.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
- To provide customer support.
- To gather analysis or valuable information to improve our services.
- To monitor the usage of our website.
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues.
- To send you periodic newsletters and marketing materials (if you have opted in to receive such communications).
- Information Security
We take the security of your information very seriously and have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect it from unauthorized access, disclosure, or destruction. However, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We may share your personal information with trusted third-party service providers who assist us in providing our services, such as website hosting, data analysis, or email delivery. These third parties have access to your personal information only to perform specific tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use your information for any other purpose.
Links to Other Sites
Our services are not directed to individuals under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you believe your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us immediately, and we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Disclosures for Compliance with Law
Maintenance of Information Collected
We may maintain the information that we collect indefinitely or may delete it at any time in our sole discretion.
We employ reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of your information. We maintain organizational, technical and administrative measures designed to protect your information against unauthorized access, loss, alteration or misuse. However, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while we try to protect your information, we cannot ensure or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
Jurisdiction-specific Provisions and New Laws
How do we keep your personal information secure?
We have implemented reasonable safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorized access and improper use.
If the CCPA applies to you, then you have the following additional rights:
Deletion Rights: You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we retain, subject to certain legal exceptions, such as U.S., state, local and non-U.S. laws, rules and regulations.
Disclosure and Access Rights: You have the right to request that we disclose to you certain information regarding our collection and use of personal information specific to you over the last twelve (12) months. Such information includes:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting such personal information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we share the personal information;
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you; and
- Whether we disclosed your personal information to a third party, and, if yes, the categories of personal information that each recipient obtained.
No Discrimination: We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under the CCPA, including by denying service, suggesting that you will receive, or charging, different rates for services or suggesting that you will receive, or providing, a different level or quality of service to you.
How to Exercise Your Rights: To exercise any of your rights under the CCPA, or to access this notice in an alternative format, please submit a request on your behalf using any of the methods set forth in the Contact Us section below.
We will contact you to confirm receipt of your request, including under the CCPA and request any additional information necessary to verify your request. We verify requests by matching information provided in connection with your request to information contained in our records. Depending on the sensitivity of the request and the varying levels of risk in responding to such requests (for example, the risk of responding to fraudulent or malicious requests), we may request further information or your investor portal access credentials, if applicable, in order to verify your request. You may designate an authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf, provided that you provide a signed agreement verifying such authorized agent’s authority to make requests on your behalf, and we may verify such authorized person’s identity using the procedures above.
We will respond to a consumer request within forty-five (45) days of our receipt thereof. We will notify you in writing if we cannot comply with the request and provide an explanation of the reasons.