Looking for Inside Sales Representative
About the job
- Manage day-to-day incoming sales calls
- Answer calls and route them as needed
- Assist with Project additions
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Work on cost estimates (Word) and follow up on them to convert to the projects.
- Maintain company databases- QuickBooks, Project Management, CRM etc
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in related field and 2+ years experience in the area
Looking for Environmental Technician (Dallas, TX)
About the job
RSB Environmental seeks Environmental Technician (Dallas, TX). Apply online or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Typical job duties include (approximately 75% field work):
- Conduct site visits/field inspections for Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments Projects and collect data
- Schedule Field Inspections
- Assist with Final Reports
- Conduct Site visits for Property Condition Assessments Projects
- Help with proposals, marketing and office duties as needed
- Travel out of state is required for some projects
- Company car is provided and mileage is paid
- Competitive Salary and benefits offered based on experience
Requires Associates degree in Geology or Applied Science or related field. We will train. Apply online or send resume to email@example.com
Looking for Outside Sales Representative
About the job
We are looking for a successful salesperson, interested in a flexible opportunity, who is not afraid to meet new people and wants to work with a fast-growing full-service environmental consulting firm, specializing in turnkey environmental solutions. You have been responsible for generating your own leads and converting these leads into customers. As a salesperson you have regularly exceeded your sales quota.
We work with companies in a wide range of industries, which means we need a quick learner who doesn’t shy away from a challenge. Prior successes selling environmental consulting services to C-level within Fortune 500 firms. You will be finding business, the developing relationships, selling consultatively, and closing the sales.
The ideal candidate will prospect and generate new commercial business as well as perform outreach (Cold-Calls) in the field to generate new permanent sales. This candidate should be able to support existing clients and have an ability to conduct product demonstrations.
- Identify leads, manage prospects and acquire new business
- Required to maintain CRM data and track deals throughout the sales process
- Service existing clients
- Effectively demonstrate product line
- Meet established goals for territory development and sales quotas
- Must develop and executing territory sales strategies
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in outside sales with strong track record of success
- Experience in Environmental and Safety Consulting industry required
- Proven presentation, negotiation, and closing skills
BOOST YOUR CAREER. JOIN RSB ENVIRONMENTAL’S TEAM.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The minimum requirements for the position of Environmental Scientist / Engineer include a BS / MS degree in Engineering, Geology, Environmental Science or other physical science. Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows / Microsoft Office software applications is required.
Work will be split between the Houston, TX office and field. Field work will primarily be in the greater Houston area but some overnight travel may be required. The candidate must be available and able to travel and possess a valid driver’s license in good standing.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. RSB Environmental is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Job: Environmental Scientist
Primary Location: United States-TX-US-Houston
Job Closing Date: Ongoing