RSB Environmental is full service Environmental Consulting company headquartered in Houston, Texas. We have a highly trained emergency response team is on-call 24-hours a day ready to control, contain, mitigate, transport and dispose of any environmentally threatening materials. We specialize in quickly containing and cleaning up the spill prior to impacting environmental media such water, air and soil.
Our engineers and technicians consist of DOT certified hazardous materials drivers and operators, 40-hour OSHA trained and confined space entry certified personnel all located at response centers strategically placed throughout our service area. RSB teams are readily equipped to handle everything from petroleum, agricultural products, corrosives, flammable liquids, HAZMAT spills, to nonhazardous material such as grain, food grade products, oils and coal. By choosing RSB, you will be provided with a rapid response, safe cleanup, transportation and compliant disposal of the hazardous or nonhazardous waste.
RSB can provide following turn key services:
- Oil Spill Cleanup and Control
- Facility Releases-Excavation/Loading
- Hazard Evaluation and Characterization
- Remediation/Decontamination of Affected Areas
- Disposal of Impacted Waste Material
- Sampling for Laboratory Analysis
- Complete the report showing clean up activities
- Notify agencies if needed
Why choose us?
- Licensed Professional Engineering Firm
- $1M Professional Liability Insurance
- Completed numerous projects in Houston Metro
- Quick turnaround
Our Service Areas
RSB has conducted emergency spill clean up projects throughout the State of Texas. Locally RSB has completed numerous projects in Houston Metro . Please feel free to call us at 1-800-304-6517 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a site specific quote for your property.