Our Phase One Environmental Site Assessments in Texas and beyond are completed by experienced staff and all are directed by environmental professionals with a minimum of 10-year’s experience.
Our projects are very cost-effective because we are a small employee-owned company and we do not have the large overhead and expenses of a large company.
We have the available staff and experience to complete multi-site portfolios with very short due dates. We take pride in the fact that we can provide quality Phase I ESA reports for less cost than our competition.
RSB Environmental provides Due Diligent Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessment in Texas and nationwide. They provide all phase inspections, (environmental audit phases) relating to (Recognized Environmental Conditions – Phase 1 REC), detections of RCRA8 Metals, Phase 1 ESA questionnaires, and more.
Are you tired of being stressed by Phase 1 Environmental Companies in Texas with terrible customer service? Are you concerned about Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessment Cost in Texas?
RSB Environmental, a licensed engineering firm, is not just one of Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessment Companies in Texas. RSB Environmental has become the national leader in Phase i Environmental Site Assessments by volume in Texas and beyond!
How did they do this? It goes without saying that their expertise played a large part in their growth, but excelling in customer service is one thing that propelled them to the top.
Another non-technical factor is the Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessment Cost in Houston, Texas and beyond. RBS Environmental is a small business with comparably small operating expenses enabling them to offer cost-effective projects to companies of all sizes.
Being able to complete multi-site portfolios with short due dates (7 to 10 days) is another clue to their success.
One more detail… Your Texas Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessment will not be used for training environmental rookies. Your assessment will be done by experienced environment professionals directed by seasoned environmental specialists with a minimum of 10-years of experience.
Historical investigations, document reviews, and site inspections are part of the Phase 1 ESA. RSB Environmental will provide you with a Texas Phase i Environmental Site Assessment report. It will contain conclusions such as concerns or identified Recognized Environmental Conditions (RECs)s found on your Texas property. In the report will be recommended actions, if needed, of how to handle those concerns.
If no Recognized Environmental Conditions (RECs) are found on your Texas property you will receive a clean report and no further investigation will be necessary.
For more information follow this link to their main Phase 1 Environmental Page. https://rsbenv.com/services/due-diligence/phase-i-environmental-site-assessment/
Why Choose RSB Environmental For Your Phase One Site Assessment?
- RSB Environmental has successfully completed 2000+ Environmental Site Assessments in Houston and nationwide for a variety of clients including lenders, commercial real estate agents, buyers, and sellers. Our staff has a combined 30 plus years of experience in all types of Environmental Inspections.
- Phase 1 (ESA) Site Assessments are an important element of due diligence as they can identify and determine if there is a potential environmental condition at the property. Headquartered in Houston, Texas we also have field offices in cities across America.
- All Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessments are completed by experienced staff and licensed, professional engineers with a minimum of 10 years of experience. Our prices are affordable and cost-effective because we are a mid-size employee-owned company without the overhead and expenses of a large company.
- We have the available staff to complete multi-site portfolios nationwide with very short due dates (7-10 business days). We take pride in the fact that we provide quality Phase One ESA Reports for less cost than our competitors.
- RSB Environmental is the national leader in Phase I Environmental Site Assessments by volume. All our reports are completed to meet the standards of ASTM E1527-13. We can customize reports to meet individual client or agency lender’s (Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac) requirements while taking the widely varying geology and topography of the region into consideration.
Our Service Areas
RSB has conducted Environmental Audit and Reporting projects nationwide.
Please feel free to call us at 1-800-304-6517 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a site-specific price for your property.
We serve clients in Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Austin, all of Texas and nationwide.