Phase II Environmental Site Assessment Report – Newmarket
RSB Environmental performs Phase II Environmental Testing either in support of a financing decision or to meet the requirements of the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ). Most of our reports are performed to meet the standards set by ASTM E1903-97(2002). RSB Environmental staff are experienced with attributes particular to Texas including oil gas wells and state Petroleum Storage Tank (PST) regulations.
- Phase II ESA normally is performed when the Phase I ESA identifies Recognized Environmental Conditions (RECs) and/or recommends further investigation.
- The standard practice for Phase II ESAs is ASTM E1903-11.
- Unlike the Phase I ESA AAI rule, the Phase II is not a rule, but a standard of practice for performing the assessment.
- The standard of the Phase II ESA is typically defined by the scope proposed by the Environmental Professional and accepted by the client. This allows the scope of work to be tailored to each individual site and situation.
- Any additional testing or characterization should meet all state and local guidelines.
- Normally, a Phase II ESA is actually a screening to determine if potential contamination and/or hazardous materials are present. The Phase II does not typically characterize contamination present nor is it a feasibility study. However, this can be included as part of the Phase II ESA scope or may be part of the screening recommendations.
- Geophysical surveys are often included to help locate subsurface objects and/or identify suitable locations for soil borings and groundwater monitoring wells.
Our Service Areas
RSB has conducted Due Diligence projects nationwide. Locally RSB has completed numerous projects in Newmarket
Please feel free to call us at (713) 444 6316 or email at email@example.com to get a site specific price for your property.