PHASE ONE ENVIRONMENTAL SITE ASSESSMENT
- RSB Environmental is the national leader in Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessments by volume.
- Fast and Affordable 10 day bank approved Phase 1 (ESA) reports by a licensed engineer - nationwide.
- Employee-owned company with the available staff and experience to complete multi-site portfolios with very short due dates.
- Quality Phase One Environmental Site Assessments completed by environmental professionals with a minimum 10-year's experience.
WHAT OUR RECENT CLIENTS SAY ABOUT US
Nirav and his team at RSB Environmental are very helpful with our company’s environmental needs. Always courteous and informative in regards to our questions.
RSB Environmental is a great company, they are easy to work with and handle all our Environmental needs in a friendly professional way. I would recommend RSB Environmental for all your company’s environmental needs.
RSB Environmental has helped keep us in compliance with our contractual obligations at our Impound Facility that we manage for the City of San Antonio. They are always just a phone call away with any issues or questions we may have.
Very knowledgeable and thorough environmental firm. I would highly recommend.
Our Phase One Environmental Site Assessments in Houston and beyond are completed by experienced staff and all are directed by environmental professionals with a minimum of 10-year’s experience.
Our projects are very cost effective because we are a small employee-owned company and we do not have the large overhead and expenses of a large company.
We have the available staff and experience to complete multi-site portfolios with very short due dates. We take pride in the fact that we can provide quality Phase I ESA reports for less cost than our competition.
RSB Environmental is the national leader in Phase One Environmental Site Assessment by volume.
Most reports are performed to meet the standards of ASTM E1527-13.
RSB Environmental often customizes reports to meet individual client or agency lender’s (Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac) requirements while taking the widely varying geology and topography of the State into consideration.
Phase One Environmental Site Assessment Scope:
- Inspection of the Site
- Catalog the Presence of Hazardous Material
- Catalog the Presence of Petroleum Products
- Historical Aerial Photographs
- Reverse Street Directories
- Building Permits
- Planning Records
- Topographical Maps
- Sanborn Fire Insurance Maps
- Department of Oil and Gas Maps
- Title Information
Geology and Hydrogeology
- Soil Type
- Geological Setting
- Groundwater Depth
- Fire Departments
- State Environmental Agencies
- Federal Environmental Agencies
Interviews and Document Review
- Interview Tenants and Owners
- Interview State and Local Regulators
- Review Provided Reports
Why Choose RSB Environmental For Your Phase One Site Assessment?
- RSB Environmental has successfully completed 2000+ Environmental Site Assessments in Houston and nationwide for a variety of clients including lenders, commercial real estate agents, buyers and sellers. Our staff has a combined 30 plus years of experience in all types of Environmental Inspections.
- Phase 1 (ESA) Site Assessments are an important element of due diligence as it can identify and determine if there is a potential environmental condition at the property. Headquartered in Houston, Texas we also have field offices in cities across America.
- All Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessments are completed by experienced staff and licensed, professional engineers with a minimum of 10 years experience. Our prices are affordable and cost-effective because we are a mid-size employee owned company without the overhead and expenses of a large company.
- We have the available staff to complete multi-site portfolios nationwide with very short due dates (7-10 business days). We take pride in the fact that we provide quality Phase One ESA Reports for less cost than our competitors.
- RSB Environmental is the national leader in Phase I Environmental Site Assessments by volume. All our reports are completed to meet the standards of ASTM E1527-13. We can customize reports to meet individual client or agency lender’s (Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac) requirements while taking the widely varying geology and topography of the region into consideration.
Our Service Areas
RSB has conducted thousands of Phase One Environmental Site Assessment projects nationwide.