Commercial,Industrial COVID-19 Assessment, Cleaning, Disinfection,Verification, Houston,Dallas,San Antonio, Austin
We want to assure you that the safety of our customers and our team members remains our highest priority. Please know that we are working diligently to help avoid the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19). RSB is committed to continuing to provide services during these difficult times due to the compliance-related needs of our customers. The following measures are effective today and we recommend all facility owners to emphasize the same preventative hygienic practices:
- Stay home when you are sick or exposed to someone who is sick. For COVID-19, the period of quarantine is 14 days from the last date of exposure.
- Employ social distancing wherever possible.
- Perform routine environmental cleaning by utilizing EPA-registered antimicrobial solution.
- Limit non-essential employee travel and follow the recommendations by public health authorities.
If you believe that your facility has been impacted by COVID-19 exposure to a presumed-infectious person, immediately isolate the area and contact a Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) who can assist you with the preparation of site-specific cleaning protocol.
RSB is helping our clients in Houston, Dallas, Austin and San Antonio by ensuring an effective COVID-19 cleaning process by utilizing recognized and proven strategies to support COVID-19 cleaning activities.
We are helping local businesses, schools, apartment buildings and government entities to minimize or eliminate exposure to the COVID-19 virus. Our company is qualified and equipped with the required training and follow local and federal COVID-19 guidelines and COVID-19 protocols to clean any facility affected by the COVID-19 outbreak.
RSB COVID-19 Response Cleaning Services in Houston, Dallas, San Antonio and Austin
RSB Environmental COVID-19 Response Task Force can help your company with commercial, industrial and governmental COVID-19 disinfection,cleaning,and verification solutions. These can mitigate the risk of infectious disease transmission in your facilities and among your workforce in Houston, Dallas, San Antonio and Austin.
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Response Assessment and Cleaning Protocol
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Commercial Disinfection/Cleaning Services
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Cleaning Verification Services (real-time ATP Surface samples)
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Risk Communication Strategies
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Review of Clients/Contractors Protocols
- Coronavirus COVID-19Safe Work Practices
- A Coronavirus COVID-19 Disinfection Plan
- PPE and Disinfection Hazard Coronavirus COVID-19 Assessment
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Impacted Area Disinfection Oversight
- Post-Disinfection Coronavirus COVID-19 Evaluation
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Facility Access and Screening
Our Service Areas:
Request a Free Quote