It’s been an amazing decade for RSB Environmental. Our CEO and founder, Sachin Butala, opened the doors of our company in 2012 with a vision to help clients comply with environmental regulations in an efficient manner.
We started with two full-time employees 10 years ago at our first office in Houston. Now, we employ 50+ employees around the U.S. with project offices in major cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, Detroit, and many more!
As we have grown, we have remained passionately committed to our innovative approach of delivering quality environmental compliance projects on time. This has become our biggest asset and what we are known for in the market.
We Are One of the Fastest Growing U.S. Companies!
RSB Environmental has been listed as one of the fastest-growing, privately-owned companies in America for the last three years. We’ve landed on the Inc. 5000 List in consecutive years including 2019, 2020, and 2021.
- Ranked #3408 in the U.S. (103% 3-Year Growth).
- Ranked #174 in the Southwest region.
- Ranked #144 in the state of Texas.
The ranking reflects our exponential revenue growth, increased number of employees, and expanded notoriety in the industry from the perspective of our clients. But, we’ve grown in other ways, too!
Over the past decade, we have continued to expand our knowledge base of environmental consulting industry practices to become true experts in our field. This effort has helped us grow tremendously through the execution of thousands of successful projects nationwide.
Our People are Key to Our Growth
Appearing on the Inc. 5000 fastest growing company list for the last three years in a row has been a true highlight for our employees. We have also been fortunate to work with Fortune 500 companies and hundreds of government entities to support environmental compliance initiatives.
During this period of rapid growth, we haven’t lost sight of strengthening our homebase. We expanded the RSB Environmental Houston corporate office in 2022 to support our core business and create a first-class location for our employees to springboard into more project work across the U.S.
To celebrate and recognize these events, we have held many employee gatherings in Houston. Some of the highlights include the following:
- Topgolf team building event.
- RSB Iftaar Dinner Party at Elite Indo-Pak Restaurant.
- Inc. 5000 celebration and Third Quarter success party.
- AGC Sports Paintball team building event.
Our team has also become more visible in the market by attending industry conferences and events. We are gaining recognition for our company’s success over the past decade and creating more awareness about our turnkey environmental solutions.
- We attended the 2022 TCEQ Environmental Trade Fair and Conference (ETFC) in Austin, Texas. (Check out our sharp-looking booth below!)
- Sachin Butala was a panelist during the BOLD (Business Owners Leadership Dynamics) event at the University of Houston. Sachin presented our company’s growth story in front of an audience of CEOs and business leaders.
How We Plan to Continue Growing
RSB Environmental is just getting started. We worked hard to grow from just a few employees and one office in 2012 to a major U.S. presence in 2022. We plan to continue delivering right-sized solutions for each customer as we pursue more growth in the years to come.
- We are committed to acquiring more subject matter experts in the industry.
- We won’t stop learning! We will continue to immerse ourselves in new and upcoming regulations from state agencies as well as the EPA.
- We will keep pushing to become your go-to environmental business partner by keeping you in compliance in a cost-effective manner.
- We will do our part to support sustainable communities by helping to reduce our clients’ overall carbon footprint.
This is an exciting time for our company and employees. We appreciate your support over the past decade. Let us know how we can provide exceptional support for your environmental business needs.
Contact the RSB Environmental Houston office today to get in touch with our team! Or, call us toll-free around the U.S. at 1-833-910-2535 for a free consultation.