We Are One of the Fastest Growing U.S. Companies!RSB Environmental has been listed as one of the fastest-growing, privately-owned companies in America for the last three years. We’ve landed on the Inc. 5000 List in consecutive years including 2019, 2020, and 2021.
- Ranked #3408 in the U.S. (103% 3-Year Growth).
- Ranked #174 in the Southwest region.
- Ranked #144 in the state of Texas.
Our People are Key to Our GrowthAppearing on the Inc. 5000 fastest growing company list for the last three years in a row has been a true highlight for our employees. We have also been fortunate to work with Fortune 500 companies and hundreds of government entities to support environmental compliance initiatives. During this period of rapid growth, we haven’t lost sight of strengthening our homebase. We expanded the RSB Environmental Houston corporate office in 2022 to support our core business and create a first-class location for our employees to springboard into more project work across the U.S. To celebrate and recognize these events, we have held many employee gatherings in Houston. Some of the highlights include the following:
- Topgolf team building event.
- RSB Iftaar Dinner Party at Elite Indo-Pak Restaurant.
- Inc. 5000 celebration and Third Quarter success party.
- AGC Sports Paintball team building event.
- We attended the 2022 TCEQ Environmental Trade Fair and Conference (ETFC) in Austin, Texas. (Check out our sharp-looking booth below!)
- Sachin Butala was a panelist during the BOLD (Business Owners Leadership Dynamics) event at the University of Houston. Sachin presented our company’s growth story in front of an audience of CEOs and business leaders.
How We Plan to Continue GrowingRSB Environmental is just getting started. We worked hard to grow from just a few employees and one office in 2012 to a major U.S. presence in 2022. We plan to continue delivering right-sized solutions for each customer as we pursue more growth in the years to come.
- We are committed to acquiring more subject matter experts in the industry.
- We won’t stop learning! We will continue to immerse ourselves in new and upcoming regulations from state agencies as well as the EPA.
- We will keep pushing to become your go-to environmental business partner by keeping you in compliance in a cost-effective manner.
- We will do our part to support sustainable communities by helping to reduce our clients’ overall carbon footprint.